Stephanie Styles is making her Broadway debut TONIGHT (March 14) in the musical revival Kiss Me Kate and she’s a breakout star you’re going to hear a lot about in the years to come!
The 27-year-old actress has already become a fan-favorite in the Broadway community from her work in the musical, as well as the first national tour of Disney’s Newsies.
“It’s Opening Night and I’m crying watching Forget About the Boy while taking a bath. Today will be sponsored by feelings,” Stephanie tweeted this afternoon, referring to a song from the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie.
Kiss Me Kate is playing at the Roundabout Theatre Company’s Studio 54 through June 2.
Here are 10 Fun Facts about Stephanie:
- 1. The first time I ever laughed really hard was watching the puppet Lambchop attempt to eat a cracker.
- 2. I’m a charter member of D23.
- 3. Doing Kiss Me, Kate on Broadway has taught me that I really like singing upside down while balancing on objects in motion.
- 4. I’m from Houston, TX.
- 5. My favorite TV show of all time is Lost. My current favorites are The Great British Bake-Off and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Click inside for the rest of the fun facts…
- 6. The place I want to visit most in the world is Japan.
- 7. I’m a hardcore Swiftie.
- 8. Rightor Doyle, Lucy Hawkins, and I collaborated on some amazing looks for my character Kate in Bonding. They were all inspired by two of my favorite pop culture icons: Tracy Flick and Blair Waldorf.
- 9. Halloween is my favorite holiday. I make a music video every year of my costume reveal.
- 10. I’ve kissed exactly ten times as many people as an actress as I have in real life.
Go see Stephanie in Kiss Me Kate, now playing on Broadway!